- Fine granulates type. Minimum adding portion would result in satisfactory color strength
- Further dispersion equipment and re-proocessing methods are dispensed.
- Practical for weighting. Ease to use. Conventional for storage.
- Easier color matching. More rapid and efficient than the matching with dry pigment.
- Saving manufacturing cost. Persistently and consistently high quality color.
Chromasperse PE Flush Color Consists of two product lines:
|CHROMASPERSE BF TYPE||CHROMASPERSE FC TYPE|
|The organic pigment is in DRY color form||The organic pigment is in PRESSCAKE form, which insures the best available pigment dispersion|
|The general purpose for monofilament & blown film applications||Best available pigment dispersion from presscake, which can be utilized in fine denier fiber (less than 15 d.p.f.), thin films, and special applications|
|Has a vehicle system, which protects the pigment surface from additional agglomeration once the pigment dispersion is obtained||An organic pigment to a resin system in the finest possible pigment particle form. The vehicle system protects the pigment surface from additional agglomeration once the initial pigment dispersion is obtained|
|Design for use in monofilament, thin and blown film extrusion (for fine fiber higher than 20 denier), and injection molding. The pigment has low let down ratios due to good dispersion||Designed for use in molding, fiber, film extrusion (lower than 15 denier), and various other color concentrate applications. Extreme low let down ratio due to high dispersion properties.|
|Compatible with a broad range of polymers||Available in a controlled system, which is suitable with a broad range of polymers|
|Produced in a single pigment but can produce a myriad of color matches by automated feed system||Produced in a single pigment but can produce a myriad of color matches by automated feed system|